Interview Questions for Sports Marketing Managers:
1. As a sports marketing manager, you work with multiple teams. How do you ensure all tasks are completed on time?
Reveals the candidate's management and interpersonal skills.
2. How would you define our target audience?
Reveals the candidate's interest in the industry.
3. Which recent campaigns do you believe were very successful? What made them successful?
Reveals the candidate's interest in the industry and their knowledge of success factors.
4. What process do you follow when developing campaigns?
This tests the candidate’s organizational ability.
5. How do you keep track of market trends?
This reveals a candidate's industry knowledge.