A Sports Agent acts as a Business Manager for athlete clients and provides representation in contract negotiations. Sports Agents manage finances and handle negotiations and public relations.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Sports Agent Job Description Template
We are looking for a Sports Agent to be responsible for managing clients' business and legal affairs. The responsibilities of the Sports Agent include representing clients in business deals, negotiating on clients' behalf, and managing marketing and promotion activities.
To be successful as a Sports Agent, you should demonstrate strong sports knowledge, be a solid negotiator, and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
Sports Agent Responsibilities:
- Representing clients in business deals and negotiations.
- Reading and explaining contracts to clients.
- Handling marketing and promotional activities.
- Resolving public relations issues.
- Signing top Athletes.
- Assessing new talent.
Sports Agent Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Sports Management.
- Experience managing Athletes.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Sport knowledge.
- Good time management skills.
- Solid business acumen.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources