Interview Questions for Sports Agents:
1. Can you share more about your professional experience?
Demonstrates industry knowledge, business connections, and ability to network.
2. Have you ever had a dispute with a client? How was it resolved?
Demonstrates communication and conflict resolution tactics.
3. What strategies did you use to sign your most accomplished client?
Demonstrates experience and ability to sign top Athletes.
4. Have you ever lost a client? If so, what were the reasons?
Highlights ability to amicably end contracts with clients.
5. What have you done to advance the careers of your clients off the field?
Demonstrates ability to market clients, secure business deals, and source other development opportunities.