A Sports Agent handles the business and legal affairs of professional athletes. Sports Agents manage finances, represent athletes in negotiations, and handle public relations issues.
When interviewing Sports Agents, the most suitable candidate should have superior negotiation skills, be a strategic thinker, and have good business acumen. Avoid candidates who demonstrate poor interpersonal skills and those who lack a business background and knowledge of the sports that potential clients may play.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Sports Agents:
1. Can you share more about your professional experience?
Demonstrates industry knowledge, business connections, and ability to network.
2. Have you ever had a dispute with a client? How was it resolved?
Demonstrates communication and conflict resolution tactics.
3. What strategies did you use to sign your most accomplished client?
Demonstrates experience and ability to sign top Athletes.
4. Have you ever lost a client? If so, what were the reasons?
Highlights ability to amicably end contracts with clients.
5. What have you done to advance the careers of your clients off the field?
Demonstrates ability to market clients, secure business deals, and source other development opportunities.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources