Interview Questions for Spanish Teachers:
1. Can you describe how you would structure a Spanish lesson plan?
Reveals knowledge of Spanish, teaching methods, as well as organizational skills.
2. How would you handle an impatient student who is ahead of the others?
Tests interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with exceptional students.
3. A student has failed all of their assessments this term. How do you proceed?
Demonstrates problem-solving and motivational skills, as well as the ability to remain professional in tense situations.
4. Can you describe a time when you successfully taught a very difficult student?
Tests innovative teaching skills, resilience, and the ability to overcome challenges.
5. Why do you think Spanish is such an important language?
Reveals the candidate’s passion for the language and their commitment to teaching it.