Interview Questions for ESL Teachers:
1. How do you plan to introduce humor into your lessons?
Demonstrates the candidate's creative-thinking and communication skills.
2. Can you describe the techniques you will use to encourage speaking and correct pronunciation of words?
Tests the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
3. What makes you a successful ESL teacher?
Reveals the candidate's personality and passion for teaching.
4. How will you maintain discipline in the classroom?
Tests the candidate's skills in classroom management.
5. What records will you keep of your students' performance?
Tests the candidate's record-keeping and organizational skills.