ESL Teachers teach English as a second language to students from different cultures and backgrounds. The ESL Teacher plans and facilitates lessons to encourage reading, writing, and speaking.
When interviewing ESL Teachers, look for candidates who demonstrate excellent communication skills and a passion for teaching. Avoid candidates who seem disorganized and lack the requisite knowledge and experience.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for ESL Teachers:
1. How do you plan to introduce humor into your lessons?
Demonstrates the candidate's creative-thinking and communication skills.
2. Can you describe the techniques you will use to encourage speaking and correct pronunciation of words?
Tests the candidate's industry knowledge and experience.
3. What makes you a successful ESL Teacher?
Reveals the candidate's personality and passion for teaching.
4. How will you maintain discipline in the classroom?
Tests the candidate's skills in classroom management.
5. What records will you keep of your students' performance?
Tests the candidate's record-keeping and organizational skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources