Interview Questions for Sourcing Specialists:
1. How would you go about finding the best suppliers?
Determines the candidate’s level of experience and knowledge of sourcing methodologies.
2. What would you do to ensure that the correct goods/materials are received in a timely manner?
Demonstrates the candidate’s planning skills.
3. How would you prioritize your work when dealing with time constraints?
Demonstrates the candidate’s organizational skills.
4. How would you deal with conflict with a long-standing supplier?
Demonstrates the candidate’s conflict resolution skills.
5. What is the best deal you have secured in the past?
Demonstrates the candidate’s negotiation skills.