Solar Sales Consultants provide customers with detailed information about solar equipment and solar energy systems. Their role is to meet with clients, analyze the needs of the customer, create customized solar solutions, and provide after-sales service.
When interviewing Solar Sales Consultants, the ideal candidate will have a strong background in sales, in-depth knowledge of solar systems, and a friendly disposition. Be wary of candidates with poor technical knowledge and those who are unable to travel or work irregular hours.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Solar Sales Consultants:
1. What made you want to work in Solar Sales?
Demonstrates the candidate’s nature and passion for solar energy.
2. How do you gather information from clients regarding their solar needs?
Demonstrates the interpersonal skills of the candidate.
3. What skills do you think Solar Sales Consultants rely on the most?
Indicates areas of expertise and an understanding of the sales position.
4. What was the largest solar energy system you designed for a client?
Highlights the candidate’s skills and previous work experience.
5. How do you resolve conflict issues between customer needs and design limitations?
Demonstrates the candidate’s ability to translate technical information and create alternate options.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources