Interview Questions for Software Project Managers:
1. Can you describe a problem in project management that you faced and overcame?
Illustrates the candidate's past work experience and problem-solving skills.
2. What are some examples of tests that you developed for a software project?
Shows the candidate's experience with project management and their technical knowledge of product evaluation.
3. What project management tools have you found most useful in your work?
Indicates the candidate's understanding of project management and its related tools.
4. What methods would you use to manage a remote team?
Demonstrates the candidate's critical thinking skills and their experience with remote project management tools.
5. What would you do if a client requested a big change in the middle of a project?
Indicates the candidate's problem-solving, critical thinking, and customer service skills.