Interview Questions for Service Desk Analysts:
1. Can you describe your approach to prioritizing IT support requests?
Assesses the candidate's IT support experience and their ability to prioritize workflow efficiently.
2. How do you ensure that end-users have quick and easy access to IT support?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge of training needs and their ability to provide suitable end-user support.
3. Can you explain what your system maintenance schedule would involve?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of system maintenance and their ability to ensure uninterrupted IT services.
4. In your experience, what is the best way to stay updated with new technologies?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge of appropriate resources and opportunities to keep abreast of advancements in IT and their ability to drive innovation.
5. Can you tell me about a time when you resolved a complex IT issue?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge and experience, as well as their approach to problem-solving.