Interview Questions for SEO Developers:
1. Which technical aspects of a website can make or break SEO?
Indicates the candidate's knowledge of SEO design and technical guidelines.
2. What are some different SEO considerations to take into account for mobile sites?
Tests the candidate's experience with SEO development on different devices.
3. What database and front-end programming languages are you familiar with?
Explores the candidate's skill set and abilities.
4. What would you check if a website is ranking poorly in search engine results?
Assesses the candidate's process for QA checking and identifying SEO problems.
5. How would you improve loading time for a website?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge and abilities to improve technical SEO.