Interview Questions for SAP Business Analysts:
1. How do you train end-users on newly-integrated SAP functionalities?
Evaluates the candidate's knowledge and experience in anticipating end-user needs and facilitating suitable training initiatives.
2. What steps would you typically follow with SAP integration?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge and experience in integrating SAP solutions to optimize existing business processes, as well as their ability to collaborate.
3. Can you describe which SAP processes you routinely document?
Assesses the candidate's approach to documenting SAP processes and their ability to compile detailed information to refer back to.
4. How do you manage to keep abreast of the latest SAP developments?
Tests the candidate's knowledge of available resources and their ability to ensure optimized SAP system performance.
5. Can you tell me about a complex SAP integration you had major success with?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and experience in optimizing business processes by integrating suitable SAP solutions.