Sales Support Administrators perform administrative duties for salespeople, allowing them more time to meet sales quotas. They ensure that distracting phone calls and emails are screened, and they maintain sales records.
When interviewing Sales Support Administrators, look for candidates with demonstrable administrative experience in a sales environment. Be wary of those who lack knowledge of sound recordkeeping practice.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Sales Support Administrators:
1. Can you tell me how you gained knowledge of sales administration?
Demonstrates industry training and experience.
2. How would you deal with a caller insisting to talk to a busy salesperson?
Tests the candidate's problem-solving and customer service skills.
3. Which sales industry software makes administrative recordkeeping easier?
Highlights the candidate's competency with industry-related software.
4. What sales information should be kept confidential, and why?
Evaluates the candidate's professional integrity.
5. Which paperwork do you often have to remind salespeople to complete?
Assesses the extent of the candidate's knowledge of a sales environment.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources