Interview Questions for Sales and Marketing Managers:
1. How would you react if a client rejected your marketing pitch?
Demonstrates candidates' interpersonal skills as well as their ability to handle rejection and work under pressure.
2. What methods do you use to ensure you consistently meet your sales and marketing goals?
Demonstrates candidates' knowledge and experience, as well as their creative thinking skills.
3. What do you believe is more important: strong visibility of the product or closing the deal?
Demonstrates candidates' understanding of the position and the balance required between marketing and sales.
4. How would you structure a marketing budget?
Demonstrates candidates' analytical and financial skills, as well as their knowledge of marketing.
5. What would you say to a sales representative who has missed his or her quota for the last few months?
Demonstrates candidates' managerial, leadership, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills.