Interview Questions for Recruiting Specialists:
1. What methods do you use to find qualified candidates and which method is particularly effective?
Demonstrates candidate's understanding of sourcing employees.
2. Can you describe your approach to analyzing large amounts of data?
Assesses the candidate’s analytical abilities.
3. When you have analyzed a problem, how do you go about deciding on the appropriate solution?
Evaluates the candidate's ability to apply appropriate solutions when problems arise.
4. How do ensure that your company is compliant with labor laws and regulations?
Assesses the candidate's awareness of company laws.
5. Which hiring metrics software would you recommend and why?
Demonstrates the candidate's familiarity with recruitment software.