Interview Questions for Radiation Therapists:
1. How do you, along with your team, determine which radiation treatments are best for your patients?
Demonstrates a patient-centered approach to developing treatment plans.
2. What would your next step be if a senior member of your team disagreed with your judgment on a patient’s radiation therapy?
Shows interpersonal skills and the ability to work and collaborate with others.
3. How do you explain the radiation treatment process to patients and ensure they know what to expect?
Tests communication and patient-management skills.
4. A patient is overwhelmed and upset by the lack of progress they are showing. How do you handle the situation?
Illustrates whether the individual has a competent bedside manner and if they can handle highly emotional situations without becoming flustered.
5. How do you stay up to date with new radiation treatments?
Shows continuous training and professional development.