Interview Questions for Radiation Oncologists:
1. How would you determine the most ethical and accurate treatment plan for each patient?
Provides insight into the candidate's procedure for designing treatment plans.
2. How would you assist in lifting the spirits of cancer patients?
Demonstrates the ability to provide emotional support and motivation.
3. How would you handle a situation where a patient was experiencing side effects from radiation therapy?
Assesses knowledge of effective methods and solutions for patients experiencing side effects.
4. What equipment is needed for stereotactic radiosurgery?
Demonstrates technical skills.
5. How would you handle disagreements about diagnoses with co-workers?
Reveals teamwork and problem-solving skills.