Interview Questions for Quality Auditors:
1. Can you explain your steps to determine product testing parameters?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge and experience in product evaluation.
2. How do you go about establishing a culture of producing top-quality products?
Tests the candidate's experience and their ability to motivate employees to apply best practices in production.
3. Which quality management software would you recommend? Why?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge and proficiency in industry-related software.
4. How do you ensure that all production stages are sufficiently controlled?
Demonstrates the candidate's experience and their ability to prepare comprehensive quality control audit plans.
5. Can you describe a few product defects you reported to senior management?
Evaluates the candidate's experience in identifying defects and their ability to contribute to the production of high-quality goods.