Interview Questions for Provider Relations Representatives:
1. How would you restore relationships that a colleague or former employee had damaged?
Examines the candidate's interpersonal skills and ability to build trust relationships.
2. How would you find prospective healthcare providers to enlist?
Highlights the candidate's prior networking experience and business insight.
3. How would you present yourself when providing training to healthcare providers?
Reveals the candidate's level of professionalism and ability to do presentations.
4. What do you consider to be good customer service?
Tests the candidate's alignment with company values and service delivery expectations.
5. What would you do if you could not resolve a client's query immediately?
Examines the candidate's client services skills and ability to ask for help and advice from colleagues.