Interview Questions for Proposal Writers:
1. What are your methods for ensuring your writing is clear and consistent?
Demonstrates candidates' writing skills and the ability to stick to company policies.
2. Describe a time when a presentation did not go as expected. What did you do?
Illustrates candidates' presentation skills and their ability to handle stress and learn from their mistakes.
3. If gathering information from multiple sources, how do you decide what's relevant?
Shows candidates' research skills and ability to factually organize information.
4. How do you organize your work to ensure you meet all deadlines?
Demonstrates candidates' time management skills and their ability to adhere to deadlines.
5. What process would you use to interview a subject matter expert?
Illustrates candidates' interviewing and researching skills as well as their interpersonal and communication skills.