Interview Questions for Project Consultants:
1. Can you explain your approach to determining the scope of a project?
Assesses the candidate's industry knowledge and their ability to consider pertinent information.
2. Can you describe a challenging project that you successfully completed?
Tests the candidate's project consultancy knowledge and experience, as well as their problem-solving skills.
3. Which project management software do you recommend? Why?
Demonstrates the candidate's knowledge and proficiency in industry-related software.
4. Which elements would you include in a project progress report?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of project management and their approach to preparing reports.
5. Which project tasks might delay progress and how do you prevent it?
Evaluates the candidate's experience in managing projects and their ability to facilitate suitable interventions.