Interview Questions for Programming Directors:
1. What factors influence the program scheduling process?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of programming requirements and factors.
2. What methods have you used in the past to develop programming ideas and concepts?
Reveals the candidate's past experience and abilities to create quality content.
3. What are some legal requirements that you check before signing off on content?
Tests the candidate's understanding of important legal concepts.
4. How would you determine whether our content is getting the right kind of viewership?
Examines the candidate's analytical abilities and knowledge of programming terms.
5. What do you think about the online migration of content and media?
Explores the candidate's opinion about developments in programming and distribution.