Interview Questions for Product Designers:
1. How do you think a design process should begin?
Demonstrates knowledge of design, and organizational, as well as time management skills.
2. What is more important to you, design or function?
Evaluates knowledge of design and critical thinking skills.
3. Can you describe a time when your recommendation improved the design process?
Reveals level of commitment to improvement and tests problem-solving abilities.
4. How do you keep abreast of the latest design trends?
Shows dedication to improvement and willingness to learn.
5. Describe a time when someone disagreed with you. How was this resolved?
Demonstrates interpersonal skills and ability to resolve conflict.