Product Analysts assist companies in deciding which products are most likely going to be profitable. They advise a company on which marketing and launch strategies will yield the best results for the products.
When interviewing Product Analysts, the most suitable candidates will show a keen interest in market trends, product analysis, and marketing strategies. Be wary of candidates that show a lack of enthusiasm and have poor communication skills.
Interview Questions for Product Analysts:
1. How would you test user interaction with our products?
Shows the candidate's product knowledge and level of experience.
2. How would you determine whether a new product is successful or not without knowing about the product?
Demonstrates ability to conduct extensive research.
3. What do you know about our products?
Tests if the candidate has done research/preparation before the interview.
4. How do you keep abreast with current market trends?
Demonstrates enthusiasm towards work.
5. How do you reconcile differences between customer needs and company vision in relation to a product?
Demonstrates the ability to think out of the box.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources