Private Investigators utilize surveillance, interviewing, and adjacent processes to better understand suspicious and obscure phenomena and to pinpoint hidden objects. Private Investigators then proceed to debrief their clients.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Private Investigator Job Description Template
We are searching for an inconspicuous Private Investigator to manage a sizable, dynamic caseload. The Private Investigator will be responsible for unveiling clients' anxieties and apprehensions, and subsequently utilizing pertinent interviewing, surveillance, and desktop research abilities to fully uncover obscure events. You should remain unobtrusive throughout the endeavor to yield valid accounts.
To ensure success as a Private Investigator, you should deliver sensitive, reliable client debriefings. Invariably, an exceptional Private Investigator should practice unfaltering discretion to avoid consequential oversights.
Private Investigator Responsibilities:
- Reviewing clients' presenting cases.
- Discerning the prospective utility of your private investigation.
- Mapping out applicable investigative responsibilities.
- Gathering salient resources from clients.
- Heeding cautionary guidance and observing predetermined parameters.
- Performing relevant surveillance and interview-related tasks.
- Hosting sensitive and transparent debriefing consultations.
- Practicing appropriate self-defense, as needed.
Private Investigator Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Demonstrable experience in gainful Private Investigation.
- Spotless criminal record.
- Valid driver's license.
- Well-honed surveillance, interviewing, and interpersonal abilities.
- Polished debriefing skills.
- Refined self-defense abilities.
- A scrupulous, steadfast, and patient personality.
- Capacity to perform with unfaltering discretion.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources