Bounty Hunters pursue lawbreakers who have absconded from legal matters. Bounty Hunters are usually only compensated once fugitives are handed to pertinent authorities.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Bounty Hunter Job Description Template
We are on the hunt for an eagle-eyed Bounty Hunter who can locate and return fleeing lawbreakers. The Bounty Hunter should discern fugitives' recent whereabouts, consult with knowledgeable collateral, and then execute unanticipated arrests. You should subsequently deliver the fugitives to pertinent authorities.
To ensure success as a Bounty Hunter, you should be able to pinpoint fugitives amidst trying circumstances. Invariably, an outstanding Bounty Hunter will fulfill their tracking duties with sternness but humanity.
Bounty Hunter Responsibilities:
- Obtaining authoritative directions to steer every Bounty Hunting pursuit.
- Interviewing collateral to discern fugitives' last known localities.
- Scouring fugitives' virtual and physical socializing patterns to forecast their upcoming movements.
- Frisk searching, disarming, and handcuffing fugitives.
- Verifying the particulars of apprehended fugitives.
- Informing pertinent authorities about your arrest and scheduled handover.
- Transporting fugitives to prearranged destinations.
- Submitting case-related documentation on time.
Bounty Hunter Requirements:
- High school diploma.
- Must have been awarded state-mandated security qualifications.
- Demonstrable experience as a regional Bounty Hunter.
- No prior engagement in unlawful endeavors.
- Commendable tracking techniques.
- Capacity to execute impromptu and scheduled arrests.
- Humane detention-related techniques.
- Meritorious interpersonal abilities.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources