Interview Questions for Postsecondary Teacher:
1. How do you think collaboration with other lecturers and teachers benefits students in your class?
Examines the candidate's opinion of and ability to work in a team.
2. What is your favorite and least favorite method of testing knowledge in the classroom?
Describes the candidate's educational and teaching experience as well as their personal views on testing.
3. How would you deal with an unruly student disrupting your lecture or class?
Tests the candidate's ability to deal with disruptions.
4. What is your style of supervising projects in your subject area?
Reveals the candidate's educational/training principles as well as their individual management style.
5. What key goals do you consider when developing a course plan and lecture strategy?
Highlights the candidate's considerations for teaching and implementing an educational course.