Also known as Political Scientists or Policy Analysts, Political Analysts research a variety of political subject matter in order to understand and evaluate political trends.
When interviewing Political Analysts, the most suitable candidate will display strong interpersonal and communication skills and be comfortable with public speaking in order to provide presentations and reports on their research. Avoid candidates who have poor analytical and critical thinking skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Political Analysts:
1. Describe a time when you had to present complex information to stakeholders. How did you ensure that they understood the content of your presentation?
Shows the ability to present complex information to an audience, in a manner they will understand.
2. Share an experience in which you analyzed data and evaluated the results in order to choose the best solution to a political problem. What tools did you use to analyze the data?
Tests data analysis skills.
3. What process do you follow to gather information from multiple sources? How did you determine which information was relevant?
Illustrates research skills.
4. Describe an effective method you have used to keep abreast of developments within the political sector. How will these developments impact social and economic spheres of society?
Indicates an interest to remain well-informed on developments within the political sector and how they impact other areas of society.
5. Describe a time when you researched a political system or ideology. How did you publish your findings?
Tests analytical skills and evidences the ability to share information in a published format.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources