Interview Questions for Political Analysts:
1. Describe a time when you had to present complex information to stakeholders. How did you ensure that they understood the content of your presentation?
Shows the ability to present complex information to an audience, in a manner they will understand.
2. Share an experience in which you analyzed data and evaluated the results in order to choose the best solution to a political problem. What tools did you use to analyze the data?
Tests of data analysis skills.
3. What process do you follow to gather information from multiple sources? How did you determine which information was relevant?
Illustrates research skills.
4. Describe an effective method you have used to keep abreast of developments within the political sector. How will these developments impact the social and economic spheres of society?
Indicates an interest to remain well-informed on developments within the political sector and how they impact other areas of society.
5. Describe a time when you researched a political system or ideology. How did you publish your findings?
Tests analytical skills and evidence the ability to share information in a published format.