PMO Analyst Job Description Template
We are looking to hire a dynamic PMO analyst to join our company. In this role, you'll be responsible for ensuring all projects are running smoothly, on budget, and on time. You'll also liaise with project team members to gather, analyze, and monitor project data, as well as prepare project status reports.
To ensure success as a PMO analyst, you should be able to identify clients' business needs and meet them through effective project management and analysis. Ultimately, a top-notch PMO analyst should display analytical prowess and the ability to communicate effectively with staff members, management, and clients.
PMO Analyst Responsibilities:
- Planning and implementing project management strategies, based on templates and toolsets.
- Ensuring project parameters meet clients' agreed-upon needs and expectations.
- Monitoring existing projects to ensure timely execution and completion.
- Gathering and analyzing project data to identify its weaknesses and resolve any time-related or budgetary snags.
- Liaising with project team members and providing suggestions or solutions to unforeseen issues when needed.
- Preparing project status reports for management review.
- Communicating with clients about the status and progress of their projects.
- Ensuring all project strategies are in compliance with company standards, as well as federal laws and regulations when applicable.
PMO Analyst Requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in project management, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 3 year's experience as a PMO analyst, project manager, or a similar role.
- Excellent knowledge of project management strategies, processes, and tools.
- Ability to analyze a range of complex data and make decisions based on analytical findings.
- Great computer skills and knowledge of PMO software tools, such as Scoro, ProofHub, and Basecamp.
- Strong program coordination and administration abilities.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and work well under pressure.