Interview Questions for Junior Project Managers:
1. What was the most elaborate project that you oversaw?
Reveals industry experience.
2. Can you describe your history of managing teams?
Highlights pertinent experience, including leadership and organizational skills.
3. How would you resolve a dispute between coworkers?
Tests conflict management skills.
4. Which preventative measures would you implement to ensure that projects remained within budget?
Assesses time and financial management skills.
5. What are your career goals?
Demonstrates an interest in project management, including one's own capacity development.