Interview Questions for Physics Teachers:
1. Which aspects of Physics do students find most fascinating?
Demonstrates knowledge of student interests, and also the ability to structure engaging lessons.
2. A student burns their eyes during an experiment. How do you proceed?
Tests knowledge of health and safety procedures, as well as the ability to cope under pressure.
3. What are some of your most successful strategies for engaging learners?
Reveals more about teaching methods, techniques, and also demonstrates how stimulating lessons are.
4. Can you describe how you might link a Physics lesson to real-world applications?
Tests in-depth knowledge of physics and the ability to apply learned laws to the real world.
5. How would you offer extra support to a) a weak learner, and b) a strong learner?
Demonstrates the ability to deal with poorly performing students as well as exceptional learners.