Computer Teachers lead practical and theoretical lessons that equip students with the skills to use computers. Alternative titles for this position include Computer Science Teachers and Computer Instructors.
When interviewing Computer Teachers, the most suitable candidate will demonstrate the capacity to present complex subject matter in accessible terms. Be wary of candidates who are impatient, disorganized, and inflexible in their teaching style.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Computer Teachers:
1. Can you describe your approach to lesson planning?
Reveals organizational and time management skills.
2. How would you support students who have never used a computer?
Tests analytical and problem-solving skills.
3. What are the most effective ways to promote computer literacy?
Demonstrates technical skills and industry experience.
4. How would you develop students' confidence in their abilities?
Highlights interpersonal and technical skills.
5. What would you do if a power outage occurred during a practical examination?
Assesses problem-solving skills and the ability to perform well under pressure.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources