Physician Recruiter Job Description Template
We are looking to hire a physician recruiter to recruit, retain, and hire physicians for our healthcare facility. The physician recruiter's responsibilities include developing yearly staff development plans, keeping up to date with clinical requirements for recruitment purposes, participating in physician recruitment opportunities, and monitoring the recruitment budget.
To be a successful physician recruiter, you should have experience in human resources and have good communication and interpersonal skills. You should also demonstrate a good working knowledge of online and physical recruitment tools.
Physician Recruiter Responsibilities:
- Assisting and coordinating the development of strategic physician recruitment plans.
- Performing initial interview and screening processes to determine candidates' suitability.
- Hiring Physicians for healthcare organizations.
- Researching and participating in conferences, job fairs, and Physician Recruitment opportunity events.
- Visiting Physician practices to manage your understanding of the clinical requirements for recruitment purposes.
- Coordinating recruitment activities with HR personnel.
- Monitoring and maintaining the recruitment budget.
- Developing and maintaining advertising for recruiting efforts.
- Maintaining and managing outstanding communication with Physician candidates.
Physician Recruiter Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in human resources or related field.
- One or more year's experience in recruitment.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of internet recruitment tools.
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- A willingness to travel.