Pharmacy Managers ensure that pharmacies are managed in compliance with pharmaceutical industry regulations, and they expertly assist and advise pharmacy customers. They also oversee pharmacy employees, perform inventory checks, and order supplies.
When interviewing Pharmacy Managers, look for candidates with demonstrable pharmacy management experience and those who favor a customer-oriented approach. Avoid candidates who fail to keep up with new pharmacological products, or with amendments to approved drug and controlled substances lists.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Pharmacy Managers:
1. What essential skills do you have that make you a good Pharmacy Manager?
Reveals whether the candidate's skills match the role requirements.
2. Can you tell me about a time when you suspected fraud with a prescription?
Assesses the candidate's experience and awareness of professional ethics related to the control of prescription drugs.
3. Can you describe a prescription drug recently withdrawn from the market?
Highlights whether the candidate keeps track of approved drug and controlled substances lists.
4. How would you respond to a customer who claims that expired medicine was issued?
Demonstrates the candidate's problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
5. Which electronic pharmacy management systems are you familiar with?
Evaluates the candidate's proficiency in pharmacy management software.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources