Interview Questions for Packaging Designers:
1. What inspired you to become a packaging designer?
Reveals the candidate’s character and inherent design skills.
2. Can you describe how you would conduct target market research?
Tests the candidate’s knowledge of market research.
3. How would you ensure the packaging design is financially feasible?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of packaging materials and ability to work within budgetary constraints.
4. Can you describe a time you had a creative block. What happened?
Reveals the candidate’s design process and highlights pertinent skills.
5. Can you tell me about your most successful packaging design?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights the candidate’s design skills.