Interview Questions for Online Marketing Managers:
1. What skills do you think online marketing managers need to be successful?
Demonstrates the candidate’s understanding of the role and reveals industry skills.
2. What source data should be used when designing digital marketing strategies?
Demonstrates the candidate’s marketing and media design skills.
3. How would you use the company’s social media platform to funnel interest in company products?
Reveals knowledge of social media marketing and advertising.
4. What techniques should be used to create brand awareness across all digital channels?
Reveals a deeper understanding of cross-platform marketing.
5. What was the most successful marketing campaign you designed in your previous work?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights pertinent skills.