Also known as Digital Marketing Managers, Online Marketing Managers promote a company’s services or products through digital marketing channels. They are responsible for developing and implementing all digital marketing strategies including website design and social media interaction.
When interviewing Online Marketing Managers, suitable candidates will demonstrate extensive knowledge of digital marketing techniques, excellent project-management skills, and knowledge of industry trends. Be wary of candidates with poor interpersonal skills and those who are not familiar with social media advertising.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Online Marketing Managers:
1. What skills do you think Online Marketing Managers need to be successful?
Demonstrates the candidate’s understanding of the role and reveals industry skills.
2. What source data should be used when designing digital marketing strategies?
Demonstrates the candidate’s marketing and media design skills.
3. How would you use the company’s social media platform to funnel interest in company products?
Reveals knowledge of social media marketing and advertising.
4. What techniques should be used to create brand awareness across all digital channels?
Reveals a deeper understanding of cross-platform marketing.
5. What was the most successful marketing campaign you designed in your previous work?
Reveals previous work experience and highlights pertinent skills.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources