Digital Marketing Consultants identify the most effective ways of advertising or marketing companies' products or services using various digital technologies. They develop customized digital marketing strategies, suggest improvements to existing strategies, and identify opportunities to increase customer engagement.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Digital Marketing Consultant Job Description Template
We are looking to hire an experienced Digital Marketing Consultant to develop and execute effective digital marketing strategies to assist clients in achieving their business goals. The Digital Marketing Consultant's responsibilities include analyzing analytics to monitor customer engagement, overseeing clients' advertising campaigns, and identifying ways to improve clients' search engine rankings. You should also ensure that clients' websites are attractive, informative, and user-friendly.
To be successful as a Digital Marketing Consultant, you should be able to analyze large amounts of data and handle multiple projects without compromising on quality. Ultimately, an outstanding Digital Marketing Consultant should be knowledgeable of various digital marketing tools as well as demonstrate excellent analytical, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
Digital Marketing Consultant Responsibilities:
- Determining the most suitable business models for start-up businesses.
- Developing suitable digital marketing strategies based on clients' business models.
- Evaluating brands' target customers to identify the social media channels that would provide the best opportunities for customer engagement.
- Calculating clients' return on ad spend (ROAS) and comparing it against industry averages.
- Evaluating clients' marketing budgets and allocating spending on various marketing needs accordingly.
- Assisting clients in launching new websites and apps.
- Assessing clients' current digital marketing strategies and suggesting improvements accordingly.
- Performing SEO audits to identify various issues impacting clients’ search engine performance.
- Identifying new opportunities to encourage customer engagement.
Digital Marketing Consultant Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field.
- Google Analytics and AdWords certifications are advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a Digital Marketing Consultant.
- Sound knowledge of lead generation, digital marketing tools, social media platforms, and SEO best practices.
- The ability to analyze large amounts of data.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources