Interview Questions for OB GYNs:
1. A patient has been experiencing abdominal pain after getting a nexplanon implant. How do you proceed?
Tests the candidate's knowledge and diagnostic capabilities.
2. What is your favorite area of women's healthcare to work in?
Tests the candidate's passion for women's health.
3. Have you had experience diagnosing and treating postpartum depression?
Tests the candidate's experience with mental health issues for women.
4. What has been one of the most difficult cases you've worked with?
Tests the candidate's ability to overcome a crisis and work under pressure.
5. Have you ever participated in patient education?
Tests the candidate's experience with educating their patients.