An OB GYN, or Obstetrician-Gynecologist, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disorders and medical issues affecting women. They also work with expectant mothers throughout their pregnancies, during childbirth, and postpartum.
When interviewing OB GYN candidates, look for individuals who are passionate about the well-being of women. Be wary of candidates with poor interpersonal skills, as the profession requires a great deal of trust from their patients.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for OB GYNs:
1. A patient has been experiencing abdominal pain after getting a Nexplanon implant. How do you proceed?
Tests the candidate's knowledge and diagnostic capabilities.
2. What is your favorite area of women's healthcare to work in?
Tests the candidate's passion for women's health.
3. Have you had experience diagnosing and treating postpartum depression?
Tests the candidate's experience with mental health issues for women.
4. What has been one of the most difficult cases you've worked with?
Tests the candidate's ability to overcome a crisis and work under pressure.
5. Have you ever participated in patient education?
Tests the candidate's experience with educating their patients.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources