Nutritionist Interview Questions:
1. You have a 20-year-old patient who was recently diagnosed with TB. How would you create their meal plan?
Reveals the candidate’s education history.
2. Which dietary recommendations are important for diabetic patients?
Tests the candidate’s experience working with various patients.
3. How would you handle an unmotivated client?
Highlights the candidate’s interpersonal skills.
4. You have to present a seminar for young students about healthy habits. What information would you add to the presentation and why?
Tests the candidate’s communication and presentation skills.
5. Why is a food diary important?
Demonstrates the candidate’s knowledge of research methods.