Dietitians help patients live healthier lives by educating them about nutrition and helping them develop better eating habits. Successful candidates will be knowledgeable and compassionate. Avoid applicants who lack listening and interpersonal skills.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Dietitians
1. How do you begin the treatment process with a patient? Walk me through the steps you take.
Reveals more about candidate’s approach to treatment.
2. What was your most rewarding treatment experience? Why?
Provides insight into candidate’s experience.
3. How would you handle a difficult patient with a serious health condition?
Demonstrates ability to handle challenging situations.
4. Have you ever given lectures about nutrition? What age groups have you worked with?
Shows public speaking skills.
5. Describe your experience with tracking client information and using healthcare software.
Demonstrate computer and record keeping skills.
Related Hiring Resources