A Health Coach evaluates clients' lifestyles, deals with health concerns, and assists clients in making healthy changes to promote improvement in health and wellness.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Health Coach Job Description Template
We are looking for a Health Coach to be responsible for evaluating and improving clients' health and wellness. The responsibilities of Health Coaches include assessing clients' health, coaching clients on how to improve their health, and developing health care plans.
To be successful as a Health Coach, you should have an optimistic disposition, good conflict resolution skills, and possess the ability to effectively communicate. Ultimately, a top-notch Health Coach should be committed to improving the health of clients, exhibit good team working skills, and have self-confidence.
Health Coach Responsibilities:
- Conducting initial consultations and evaluations of individuals.
- Providing guidelines to reduce or eliminate unhealthy behaviors.
- Developing and conducting seminars for clients and other employees.
- Developing health care plans tailored for each client's needs.
- Working with other health care providers.
- Supporting clients in their recovery or rehabilitation.
Health Coach Requirements:
- Training in Coaching, Fitness, or Nutrition.
- Previous experience working with clients.
- Knowledge of good health practices.
- Must be up-to-date with the latest health care developments.
- Good organizational skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources