A Health Coach consults clients on improving health and wellness. Health Coaches use medical, nutritional, and fitness knowledge to transform the health of clients.
When interviewing Health Coaches, the most suitable candidate should demonstrate a passion for assisting others in achieving their health goals, have excellent communication skills, and exhibit a great desire to motivate and encourage clients.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Interview Questions for Health Coaches:
1. Do you have clinical experience or medical education?
Reveals formal training and industry knowledge.
2. What makes you different from other Health Coaches?
Shows strengths and achievements.
3. What was the topic of your last seminar?
Highlights experience in conducting seminars and ability to engage in beneficial and unique topics.
4. How do you handle a difficult client?
Demonstrates ability to handle conflict and motivate clients.
5. Do you have professional experience?
Reveals experience with paying clients and level of skill.
Similar Interview Questions
Related Hiring Resources