Interview Questions for Health Coaches:
1. Do you have clinical experience or medical education?
Reveals formal training and industry knowledge.
2. What makes you different from other health coaches?
Shows strengths and achievements.
3. What was the topic of your last seminar?
Highlights experience in conducting seminars and ability to engage in beneficial and unique topics.
4. How do you handle a difficult client?
Demonstrates ability to handle conflict and motivate clients.
5. Do you have professional experience?
Reveals experience with paying clients and level of skill.