Interview Questions for Mobile Collectors:
1. What experience do you have with biological specimen collection?
Reveals the extent of the candidate's experience in sample collection and their suitability for the role.
2. What do you think might be challenging about working at mobile testing sites?
Highlights the candidate's knowledge of the role and reveals potential weaknesses.
3. A member of the public is nervous to get tested. How do you proceed?
Evaluates the candidate's interpersonal skills and their awareness of the need to reassure the public by explaining procedures.
4. You see that PPE is short in supply at the start of your shift. What do you do?
Tests the candidate's problem-solving skills and their ability to take proactive steps.
5. Tell me about your steps in ensuring the integrity of collected samples?
Assesses the candidate's knowledge of preventing contamination and whether they follow prescribed sample storage protocols.