Interview Questions for Medical Examiners:
1. Describe the method you follow for analyzing and testing specimen samples. How do you detect anomalies in the samples?
Tests of diagnostic ability.
2. Describe a time when you provided expert testimony in court. What were your findings?
Reveals the ability to communicate effectively, evidence critical thinking skills, and knowledge of court procedures.
3. How do you stay up to date with developments in forensic pathology?
Illustrates continuous training and professional development.
4. Can you explain the process involved when examining a deceased individual?
Demonstrates work experience and compliance with established procedures.
5. Are you comfortable conducting on-site investigations at crime scenes?
Indicates the ability to perform duties effectively despite the disturbing nature of crime scenes.