Medical Courier Interview Questions:
1. What methods do you use to ensure the safe storage of medical items?
This question tests the candidate’s ability to safely store medical items.
2. What information do you look for to verify from recipients of a delivery?
This question illustrates the candidate’s attention to detail.
3. How did you ensure the punctual delivery of an urgent medical item?
This question will indicate the candidate's time-management ability.
4. What criteria do you use when selecting a route to a destination?
This question indicates the candidate’s ability to navigate effectively.
5. How do you ensure that documentation corresponds to the medical item prior to delivery?
This indicates the candidate’s administrative ability.