Interview Questions for Medical Copywriters:
1. What are the most common mistakes medical writers make, and how do you solve them?
Evaluates the candidate’s awareness of issues with medical copywriting and the ability to solve them.
2. Which software systems are you proficient in?
Assesses the extent to which the candidate is tech-savvy.
3. What do you know about the drug development process?
Highlights the candidate’s working knowledge of the medical profession.
4. What referencing and citation methods do you use?
Determines the candidate’s understanding of the correct use of references.
5. What steps do you take to keep up-to-date with publication guidelines?
Evaluates the candidate’s adherence to the most current publication guidelines.