Interview Questions for MDS Coordinators:
1. Can you tell us what you think the MDS and RAI manuals are intended to do?
Reveals the candidate's theoretical knowledge of their profession.
2. How would you conduct a facility-wide assessment of residents' health statuses?
Describes the candidate's approach to conducting assessments and tests.
3. Why is MDS and RAI important for insurance processes and legal compliance?
Assesses the candidate's wider understanding of the importance of their job.
4. What assessments would you conduct on a new resident who has joined our facility?
Explores the candidate's procedural understanding of resident assessments.
5. Why do you think MDS coordinators are important to ensuring quality health care for residents?
Reveals the candidate's knowledge of their job description in a wider context.