Marketing Project Managers specialize in the planning, management, and execution of marketing campaign projects. They usually work with Account Managers and Consultants to identify the skills and resources necessary to complete marketing projects on time and within budget, and will also supervise the people working on marketing campaigns.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Marketing Project Manager Job Description Template
We are looking for a detail-oriented individual to join our team as the Marketing Project Manager. The responsibilities of the Marketing Project Manager include planning marketing campaigns, delegating tasks to project team members, supervising those employees, and ensuring marketing projects are completed on time and within budget.
To be successful as a Marketing Project Manager, you should have strong leadership and strategic planning skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Marketing Project Manager should have excellent project management, analytical, and decision-making skills.
Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Working with the Marketing Director to create a strategic marketing strategy and mapping out the tasks needed to implement that strategy.
- Ensuring customers and management are satisfied with the proposed marketing campaigns.
- Collaborating with Writers and Graphic Designers to create advertising content.
- Creating and managing a content calendar and scheduling deadlines.
- Determining marketing campaign budgets and ensuring that all staff adhere to them.
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of the company, its products, and its client base to implement effective marketing campaigns.
- Managing and supervising marketing projects from beginning to end.
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with external vendors.
Marketing Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Marketing, or a related field.
- Experience with Project Management theory and best practices.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources