InterviewQuestions for Marketing Project Managers:
1. How would you organize a workweek to ensure staff adhere to a marketing deadline?
Illustrates the candidate's organizational and prioritization skills.
2. How would you respond if the stakeholders rejected your marketing proposal?
Demonstrates the candidate's communication and problem-solving skills.
3. Tell me about a marketing campaign that failed. Where did it go wrong?
Indicates the candidate's industry knowledge, work experience, and critical thinking skills.
4. Which tools do you prefer to use to document progress on your projects?
Illustrates the candidate's work history and knowledge of project management software.
5. As the marketing project manager, how will you support struggling team members?
Shows the candidate's leadership qualities as well as their communication and interpersonal skills.