Also known as Marketing Coordinators, Marketing Executives are tasked with collecting and compiling data, creating and executing digital marketing campaigns, handling social media platforms, and delivering strong customer service.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Marketing Executive Job Description Template
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to be responsible for a variety of marketing-related duties including updating company website content, organizing marketing events, conducting research, handling all social media platforms, reporting on campaign success, and delivering strong customer service.
The Marketing Executive will work with management and independently to promote our brand and implement marketing initiatives that generate revenue. To be successful as a Marketing executive, you should stay up-to-date with emerging social media trends and marketing best practices.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Collecting and compiling data for prospective and existing client campaigns.
- Creating and executing all digital marketing campaigns and marketing strategies.
- Managing, tracking, and reporting on the status of projects as assigned.
- Handling the running of all company social media platforms.
- Maintaining awareness and understanding of emerging social media platforms and best practices that can benefit the overall strategy.
- Assisting with proposal responses and pitches to include extensive writing and editing of proposal content and graphics.
- Managing workflow to meet and exceed defined service level agreements.
- Implementing marketing plans to build customer base.
- Providing creative ideas for events and programs.
- Resolving customer issues clearly and thoughtfully via online chat and email, delivering strong customer service.
Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
- 2-3 years' relevant experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
- Familiarity working with design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and/or Sketch.
- Experience with social media analytics, including Google.
- Some HTML and CSS experience.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Strong verbal, communication and writing skills.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources