Marketing Executives coordinate and oversee campaigns geared at promoting products, services, and causes. Marketing Executives are adept at a variety of platforms, including print and social media.
Post to over 100+ job boards.
Reach over 150 million candidates.
Completely free trial, no credit card required.
Marketing Executive Job Description Template
We are searching for an ambitious Marketing Executive to spearhead our marketing campaigns. You will be required to coordinate with staff in other departments, ensuring that each endeavor runs smoothly from inception to delivery. You should also remain up-to-date with shifts in social media use.
To ensure success as a Marketing Executive, you should be attuned to attitudinal changes within each target audience. Ultimately, a top-notch Marketing Executive will conceptualize ways in which marketing activities can be harnessed to expand our own company's footprint.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Researching and brainstorming each stage of the project.
- Delegating assignments to members of the Graphics and Advertising departments, as needed.
- Supervising employees' work, providing direction and clarification, as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to clients' specifications.
- Coordinating efforts to ensure that campaigns are completed.
- Adhering to time and financial restrictions.
- Tracking changes in consumer engagement following the roll-out of each marketing campaign.
- Compiling reports detailing the effects exerted by each campaign, and sharing these with clients.
Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Degree in Marketing, Sales, or similar.
- Prior experience as a Marketing Executive.
- Proficiency in Hootsuite.
- A thorough understanding of contemporary trends in consumerism.
- Excellent research and writing skills, particularly as these apply to marketing.
- Strong leadership, delegation, and capacity development skills.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Respect for people and ideas.
Similar Job Descriptions
Related Hiring Resources