Management Trainee Interview Questions:
1. What would you consider your most important leadership qualities?
Reveals leadership skills and level of experience.
2. Can you describe a time when you resolved conflict in the office?
Demonstrates conflict resolution and interpersonal skills.
3. How will this traineeship help you achieve your career goals?
Reveals long-term goals and level of commitment.
4. What do you think you can contribute to our company?
Tests how much the candidate knows about the company, and also reveals their potential.
5. Can you describe a time when you were required to juggle multiple tasks?
Demonstrates ability to prioritize, and also tests time management and organizational skills.